mandag 12. januar 2015

Christmas, New Year and all this kind of stuff

All four of us went home for Christmas. It was a little weird to be just on holydays home, knowing that the time with the family and friends is limited on two weeks and there would be a goodbye in the end but it was good anyway.
I came on a friday night and my mom, my dad and my brother picked me up at the airport. It was a nice surprise that all of them came, especially my brother because he studies in a town 2h away from my hometown and I din't know that he was coming.
We went home and had a little midnight snack. It was a really nice welcome.
The following few days before Christmas I met my friends and family, went to parties and did a lot of other stuff.
On Christmas Eve my aunt, who is coming every year for Christmas came and we had a great dinner together. It was Fondue our traditional Christmas food.
After that we gave out the presents. My family throws dices and those who get a six are allowed to unwrap a present. It can take ages! This year we sat in the livingroom until 1:30 in the morning.
On the first Christmas day we visited my grandma and her husband. In the evening another aunt with her family and my uncle with my cousin suddenly showed up and we had a nice improvised dinner all together and watched videos from our childhood. 
The next day my grandparents came and we had a great lunch together. In the evening i went out with my friends.
The following days consisted basically of rushing from one house to another to visit friends and family.
On New Years Eve me and my friends ate wraps at my house together (yees i noticed it as well my holydays consisted basically of getting stuffed with food) and went to a party afterwards in a small village next to my hometown. We had a lot of fun and it was a great New Year .. And I am normally not the person who is really enthusiastic about new years i think it is kind of a overvalued thing.
On the 2nd of January I was supposed to go back to Stavanger but it didn't went too well.. but thats another story you will hear later ;)

Charlotte 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar